Friday, February 21, 2014

Glamour UK portfolio shoot 2010 - magazine scans, gifs, video(link)

Link to the good quality portfolio video on Vimeo (click on the photo or this link)
I found this Glamour portfolio video of Eddie Redmayne on Vimeo recently. It's better quality,
than the behind the scenes video on Youtube. I couldn't embed here therefore I gave the link.






Captures source: eddieredmayne.net gallery
the gifs made myself with GifSoup from the Youtube video.

Glamour UK January 2010 - scan source: eddieredmayne.net gallery

The Magazine used a photo from this photoshoot in 2012 too.

GLAMOUR UK | 100 SEXIEST MEN
40/100 EDDIE REDMAYNE, 30

Photographer: Anders Overgaard - Eddie on his website
You can find the better quality video here with all seven actors in it: Glamour UK - British Actors with
Jim Sturgess, Matthew Good, Henri Cavill, Luke Evans, Alex Pettyfer, Tom Sturridge and Eddie Redmayne
22 Feb 2014: sirredmayne gifs and 6 March one more


2 comments:

  1. You are so devoted to Eddie. Perhaps the addiction has moved to a much better place called devotion.

    I really appreciate the daily updates. Amazing that you find the time to do so. Keep going, he is worth it.

    Cheers
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit, that sometimes I find time to post at the expense of working. I hope I can manage to post daily for a long time yet. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment can be published after moderation