Sunday, November 9, 2014

Screening at the 92nd Street Y


Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones attend 92nd Street Y Presents: ‘The Theory Of Everything’ 
on November 5, 2014 (x)



...
...

92nd Street Y: You're gonna hear a lot about #EddieRedmayne & #FelicityJones this #Oscar season.(x)
Find out how #EddieRedmayne prepared for his incredible performance in #TheTheoryofEverything.(x)


Review (with photos from the distance) from a fan:
THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING SCREENING!
Hi everyone! I’m just gonna document my fun evening and I think I’ll be able to actually type normally now because I’ve calmed down. If anyone actually reads this I’ll be amazed lol.
So tonight I went to the 92nd Street Y to see The Theory of Everything (no spoilers) and a conversation with Eddie and Felicity!...
...The moderator came out and introduced the film and talked about Eddie and Felicity. Then the film started…
AND OH MY GOD. IT WAS SPECTACULAR. The entire film was absolutely amazing. Eddie’s performance blew me away. I knew he would, but actually seeing it was just unbelievable. He was so convincing as Stephen and if he doesn’t get the Oscar this year there is no justice in this world. HE WAS PHENOMENAL. ... read more

Another REVIEW OF THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING WITH STARS’ CONVERSATION 

Eddie Redmayne Web Gallery Link:
– 2014 > November 6 | 92nd Street Y Presents:The Theory Of Everything
Eddie and Felicity attended a screening of their film at the 92nd Street Y on Wednesday night


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation