Friday, December 18, 2015

The Danish Girl - I Want My Husband clip

Eddie Redmayne and Alicia Vikander in 'The Danish Girl' clip (x)


   


 



  


G: You should have been there.

L: How could I? Look at me!

G: Not everything is about you.....I need to see Einar

L: Let me help. Please.

G: I mean my husband. Can you get him?

L: I can't

G: I need to talk to my husband. I need to hold my husband.
I need him.... Can't you just get him?...Can you at least try?

L: I'm sorry.


My screenshots and gifs from the video (x)
Links:
nytimes: Love for Sale: The Shopgirl Has a Pop Cultural Moment (via)
Behind the scenes and location photography from Working Title/Danish Girl Pinterest pins
More photos from Working Title on Pinterest (via)
Variety: Alexandre Desplat on the Music Challenges & Rewards of ‘Danish Girl’
Variety:‘The Danish Girl’: 5 Surprising Facts From Writer Lucinda Coxon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation