Saturday, October 1, 2016

Stroll with Iris, Hannah and a companion - Eddie's patronus




 bespokeredmayne: Eddie Redmayne doing daddy duty on the streets of London 
with Hannah and companion. September 30, 2016

 (x) (x)

(x)

He wore a Gucci Snake Jacquard Wool Sweater. The colour he wore is not on the website. 
Along with the snake sweater, Eddie paired his fall look with Gucci Black Straight jeans
Credit: eddiefashionmayne (x) (x)

Eddie Redmayne: "I actually did (the Patronus test) twice as it launched. Both times I got the 
same Patronus. The people from Pottermore told me that that was incredibly rare because of 
the amount of algorithms it takes to choose the Patronus. So I must really be that thing." 
"A basset hound with long floppy ears and slightly dosey. I think they might have got it spot on." 

Personal note: The blogger no longer supports slideshows, so I updated the sidebar, made new gifs to replace them. I refreshed their content as well and I plan to make two more. This requires a lot of  editing, I have to find 
time for it. I will make them as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation