Thursday, November 23, 2017

TBT - THR Les Misérables cover shoot 2012




Samantha Barks and Eddie Redmayne let us know what it was like 
working on Tom Hooper's musical and what Sacha Baron Cohen 
and Anne Hathaway were like behind the scenes.
Photoshoot by Ruven Afanador


Happy Thanksgiving! ❤️😊 ❤️😊 ❤️😊 I’m thankful for my family, Eddie and you.
THR: 'Les Miserables' Actor Eddie Redmayne on His 'X Factor'-Style Audition (Q&A)
"I was making Hick with Chloe Moretz and Blake Lively in North Carolina. One night, we
went over to Blake’s and they turned on some music, and everyone was singing along.
At the time, Les Mis was being played, and they said, “You should audition for that.”
Two nights later, I was in the middle of a field in North Carolina in my trailer and thought,
“Why not give it a shot?” [He ended up filming a video audition “dressed as a cowboy,”
singing “Empty Chairs at Empty Tables.”] I sent it to my agent, [CAA’s] Josh Lieberman,
who sent it to Eric Fellner. The last audition was X Factor style, in a room above the
Queen’s Theatre in the West End, where Les Mis is playing. And behind a panel were the
Working Title producers, Cameron Mackintosh, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Alain Boublil,
Tom Hooper and Nina Gold, the music director. I never felt so terrified in my life."

my sreenshots and gifs from the bts video
my gifset on tumblr here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation