Saturday, February 17, 2018

Eddie in the Live with Kelly and Ryan show on Friday

Eddie was a guest in the Live with Kelly and Ryan show yesterday (Feb.16, 2018) promoting Early Man in NYC



You can watch the full interview here 



Eddie: "We've just about got to that stage where we're just beginning to sort of get sleep and
remember what that word means," he said. "I'm getting prepped to go back into the trenches."

Ryan: Do you know what you're having?
Eddie: We don’t know 
Ryan: Are you going to find out?
Eddie: We’re not going to find out. 

Ryan: So do you pick two names?
Eddie: Yeah! What is interesting, because last
time we didn’t know either, and we sort of did
that thing where there was basically only one
name for each sex that we agreed on. So, if it’s
a boy, we have a name, but if it’s a girl…I think
we’re still in discussions. We’re negotiating.”



"When we had Iris, I remember early on in Hannah's pregnancy, people were like, 'Are
you going to find out?' Hannah went, 'No,' and I went, 'Yes,' at exactly the same time,
" Eddie said he would then tell people, "No! Obviously, no! I mean, whatever...!"

 

Ironically, the nurse slightly sort of accidentally gave it away to Hannah—but
she didn't tell me. She sort of had a sense that Iris was going to be a girl."



Joking that his daughter is "basically a prodigy," Eddie said Iris doesn't quite grasp
that she's months away from becoming a big sister. "I thought she was genius child
because she came up to Hannah and started kissing her tummy and saying 'Baby!
Baby in there.' I was like, 'Ah, amazing!' Then she came up to me, kissed my tummy,
kissed her own tummy and said, 'Baby in there.' Uh...not quite. She also calls her toy
monkey 'Baby,' so..." - VIDEO


In the second part he talked about Allison Janney

Eddie Redmayne interviewed by Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest

In the third part of the interview Eddie talked about 'Early Man'
Eddie talked about the recordings, the physicality, soccer and more...
Eddie: "I'm completely useless in most sports and particularly football...
My brothers are like genius soccer players. I was never gonna be in a
sort of sports movie, in which I got to actually be any good at that, so
I decided to do the claymation version, and I get to do like overhead
kicks, and all of this stuff.
Kelly: Your brothers are good at football...Eddie: Yeah! Exactly.
Kelly: But how many Academy Awards do they have? Eddie: Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation